When tears fell ... again...  

Saturday, January 26, 2008

This morning tried to call my dad and told him how i feel but somehow i failed tho. Then i called my youngest brother to help me tell my dad. Turns out that my youngest bro also told my dad bout things and he got scolded. Haha... this eventually created me a fear that i also scared to call back. Then my mum called back and i told my mum to told my dad lo. Silly me... broke to tears on the phone. Well i felt better when my mum comforted me...

Arhg.. now my eyes are bloodshot red and tired... i hate it when people say men shudn't cry. it's so sexist... aren't men humans too? Wonder why must society does not allow men to cry. Maybe im just emotionally weak and sensitive. Lacked love and touch and attention. I don't know... maybe thats why i enjoy solitude?

Sigh... not feeling so good now... signing off...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button