A tiring month...  

Monday, January 28, 2008

Yes it's a tiring month for me this beginning of the year. Need a lot of adjustments to do. Today had a painful injury. I was rushing to uni when sudden my card fly and landed under someones car. When i go down n stretch to pick it up, a jolt of pain spread across my right part of my body. Couldn't move much and i was like walking cacatly to uni. Ouchy and somehow the pain went a bit to my heart and head. Don't know what nerves i bend when i got the muscle spain. Worse than i had in genting...

Wasn't feeling so good again. Sigh. What a messy life to chase after and mend. The financial planning i intend to go was cancelled cos i lack some requirements. boohoo... had to wait till april to attend it. Skipped class inevitably today. SOrry Miss Angie and Hardev... It wasn't intentional...!!! ><

Mentally tired for quite sometime. How silly i am too think too much. Though my mum assured me things... and a dear friend too. Yet i still find it hard not to worry because i am part of the problems that is hanging in my life.

But i will be strong tho... well even if i am not,i had too. Even if i had to lie to myself that things will be alright... because i have an important journey to go through and some other important aspects in life to achieve. Hell no i ain't gonna be weak and a sober...

Sigh... it rained again today. Is it a good or bad sign? I don't know.

Here i would like to thank " HER " for her emotional support during the last two days. A very caring and good friend indeed. ^^

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ A tiring month...