Started working lu ~ / Happy?  

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I started working yesterday at 9am in SS2 as a Project Coordinator in Dynamic Search. Was blur the first and i was also teased by my boss for having a small eys. Haha... well i don't mind tho... worked overtime till 7 pm as well and i was damn hungry. That day it was probably one of the most depressing days cos i was ignored... well not really, she forgot to bring her mobile out... and well i suffered blindly... haha well... now she has known my pain so well i better be "guai" or else i cham liaw... haha... don't know why i also so stupid put my weakness for her to read.... =_=

My health is at risk again. Bleeded painfully just now. Hell been careless and uncontrolled the past week. Now had to be careful again. Tomorrow is Friday and i had to be in Uni by 8am from now on to attend BK A. I think i might go solo for a number of projects. I'm confident this year because i had to strive for a goal. I should have done it long ago... well blame my laziness and blame "*******"...

Probably going to church this sunday with Janice... see how "rajin" i am first la... heheh... Signing off today's blog. Tired talking the whole day at work. Live happy and everything will be lucky.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Started working lu ~ / Happy?