Day 2 of new semester...  

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's day two of this semester and well things are starting to pile up. Ran up and down fixing a number of things. My BK A where it was forgotten, documents, notes and subjects that are to be replaced for thursday. Met up Mr Renu and have a long chat with him.... he marked my PMB and O level papers. Then i met up Eunice and had a long chat as well. Wau, she had grown bigger. Well thats what happens when one eat and sleep too much.Hehe...

Todays subject was i must say... tough. Almost similar to Psycholinguistics and i think a lot of people will had a hard time. My tutorials friends went to KTV today and im not invited :'( .. well maybe i shouldn't be there tho... or was it that my voice was too terrible... anyway skip this part and it's best to forget it...

Almost met up Kailin today where i was asked to help her with an advert looking for three housemates. Man, she had to tanggung the three empty slots till someone comes... poor kailin...

I commited a sin today. Somethings i shouldn't do as in it is against my principles... but well it wont happen again... Hehe i hope no one would ask or know.. though there are evident witness... :X

Louis Louis...

Had cucur udang which didn't taste good, and a chicken and beef pita and quail eggs. Is it quail? i dunno eh... gosh i seem to take in too much eggs this days... if Faisal were to read this he would have nagged me.. XD

End of todays diary entry. Heart didn't felt good... it was in pain... not emotionally but physically painful. Need to exercise more... tomorrow will be having my job interview again. I need it a lot and i when i got my wages... had to treat someone at Seasons... haha... wonder will it come true... its so vague...

LLT projects were given as well... i requested to work alone... why? maybe just to rid myself of some thoughts in case i failed. Succeed or not that project will both help me tackle some things emotionally. Hope i will win.... well i still got a week to decide what to do...so well Louis, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

End of todays blog...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Day 2 of new semester...

  • Junjun
    January 8, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

    "My tutorials friends went to KTV today and im not invited :'( .. well maybe i shouldn't be there tho... or was it that my voice was too terrible... anyway skip this part and it's best to forget it..."
    if u really can forget bout it u wont wrote it here...