A tiring day...  

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Was very tired today and i don't know why... i did slept early and wake up early tho.. must be the sour dream that drained me. Haha... today had LT and sociolinguistic class. LT was fun and i like the teacher having something in common. Makes me feel i'm back home with his style of teaching. Reminds me of Sr Sunil.^^

Socio was interesting but the lecturer....reminds me of Mrs Ho.. i wonder if they're cousins. Haha.... was real tired and erm... that i had to leave early. Was walking home none stop and it seems that my house is getting further and further...

Got home straight away fell asleep on the sofa... and not long after noises started to accumulate from my roommates. Argh i feel like flunging him off the balcony..

Seems that i've been blogging everyday and that this act had been a hobby... or probably a way for me to let go of things... but had to be careful with what i wrote since it may be misleading....

Sigh~ tomorrow morning got BK A at 8 am... how i am so reluctant to go.. T_T

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ A tiring day...