Sorry i wish i could... T_T  

Monday, January 14, 2008

Friends keep on asking me when ami going back Brunei.. if im going back for Chinese New Year... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so tired answering this question...it's like one person asking more than three times and everytime they ask it just hurts a lot...T_T

Wish i could taste my grandma's dishes again. Fried shark fin, pork ribs, sea cucumbers, "cow veins" another favourite, duck soup, "spicy pickled vege soup" and deep fried prawns...

I wonder how i would spend those my new year this year... probably go Seremban or Sg Long and meet up my richy relatives which i had a phobia with.... scared lel..

Just had a chat with sharen, my old friend. Vain vain and always ask bout sociolinguistics. keksin eh ren....and you still owe me the pic where u wore the korean costume..

My youngest bro just went to Sabah today... go there study alone. worried about him ler... and my mm more worry cos she once said "this brother of urs ah, if let go will not come back ady..." dunno ler... he better come back or i whack him.. haha...

Lately my energy drains very soon... i dont know why but my friend said it was probably emotional drainage. Haha... i think its my diet ler.... im quite happy tho.... and anticipated with "some" things....

WIth faith i hope things will be alright...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button