Day one of second week  

Monday, January 14, 2008

Things are going so far so good except with minor issues. Had to control my sensitivity. Bought a new organiser and i must admit it makes my life easier. I shud have listen to my friends advice long long time ago... look at me then... always in a mess that my stress aura destroyed my everything... and eventually lost everything...

Anyway, things are getting better slowly i hope. Most important is academics still. I pray for strength that i will not suddenly start delaying. God Bless.

Left only one thing that revolves around me. Don't know would it be a yes or no. Wah seh... louis louis...

Again here i prayed my parents well. My youngest bro had left for Sabah today. He is on his own now. I hope my dad would be proud in a sense that all his sons had gone somewhere... tho i have not done well in KL here. But i always make sure and this sem i will make sure i will get straight A.

I miss my mum... hope i will remember buying a rose for her if i got chance to go back.... and my dad... i hope i dare to ask for forgiveness and say thanks. Of all in our lives.. family values are most important. Looking back i've not been a very good son.... somehow i matured at a very late age... haha. least i know how to decide and plan for things now.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Day one of second week