16/1/2008 - a special day?  

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Something funny happen today.... bird shit landed on my head this morning when i go to work. What luck. A sudden "thump" on my head and when i feel it on my head... no doubt what it is... irony is that i just talk about it in my blog not long ago...

OT today till 7.30.... wa... so hungry and boss belanja us cold pizza. haha... a new part timer signed in today and haha... she is a pretty gal from brunei too. Same school but 3 years my junior la...

When i go home today... another funny thing happen. Don't know whether if it is reflex or something but i just buy tissue paper from this beggar and gave him extra rm1. when i walk quite a distance... a lot of things sudden shoot into my mind and i turn back to a breadshop called cottage something... bought a donut bread and gave it to the beggar. It was really WEIRD i tell ya... a sudden feeling went through me later. a feeling like when you almost teared but it won't come out. but i was happy then that i know im doing something good.

Was in the bus when i go back... there wasn't much people around except a group of friends in front chatting. Looking at them makes me envious a lot.Haha... how i wish i could laugh like them... somehow i forget a lot of things.... forgot how to laugh like mad... or simply don't dare to laugh...

How i wonder the days that pass through my life... will it be better or will it be more challenging...?

Pink Tulip growing among all sorts of flower,
how i wish i could pick you up and take you home,
but doing that will hurt you and your friends will miss you,
I pine for your acceptance but could only gaze behind you...

If only i could be another flower growing up beside you,
Protecting you from the sun and shading you from the rain,
when the wind blows i will tangle you with me not letting you go,
For you are one flower that i desired most...

Hoping you will give me a space for me to grow old with you,
For there is nothing else important to me other than you,
I am concerned with the future of us,
be with rain, sun, wind or thunder...

Let me be the one to cover you and protect you...

^~^

AddThis Social Bookmark Button