If...  

Friday, September 14, 2007

If i can change one thing in the world, let it be that everyone has a pair for each other...

If i can choose to be someone, i wish i am someone who can contribute a lot to society...

If i can choose my dream job, I want to be a chef.

If i can change one thing in me, it would be my impatience and logical sense of thoughts...

If i can be an animal, i choose to be a killer whale travelling in the vast ocean or the mighty Eagle soaring the skies...

If i were an instrument, i want to be the grand piano..touched by magninifent hands...

If i can be born with a religion, i will choose islam but i will be in China by then..

If i can be an element, let me be the water that flows around... and save the thirst. . .

If i can turn back time, i want to change everything and be brave.

If i were to spend my life in solitude, i will dedicate my life to the orphans and be their father...

If i can have siblings, i want to have a lot of sisters looking after me..

If i can talk to God, i'm sure i'll whine a lot...haha..sorry God.

If miracles do happen, i wish my parents well and all good things that can happen

If i can be a material, i want to be a furniture..

If i can travel all around the world, it would be the best thing to do in life...

If i choose to be a landscape or scenery, i want to be the calm mountain with lakes, waterfalls and trees...

If i can choose to be a charater in a movie, Patch Adams might be a good one but hell i don't want to look like him. Forrest Grump is not bad either...haha...juz joking.

If there ever was the if, i won't be writing all the if here...


Sign forever with thoughts...Louis

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ If...