Haiku 2  

Friday, September 14, 2007

I just realized i composed only one haiku...paiseh eh... i thought i composed more..must be composing with when i'm in my bed thinking and later dreaming it putting in my blog..aiks ..anyway composing three more in 4 minutes... sometime i just read Avila's.

Night comes the cockroach,
With a mighty step-
I squashed it.

A flock of colourful birds,
Flying smoothly ...
Like a disfigured rainbow.

Daylight ends, night enroaches.
Like a blanket,
covering the fearful child.

Sunshine penetrating my skin,
Hot and burning,
I'm baked.

Hm~ i particularly liked the disfigured rainbow... actually it's a descriptive essay i wrote last year in EAS and Daniel says it's bloody good... first and probably the best compliment i got. Hell now i wonder where i put that descriptive essay. Now regretting it where i misplace it...haihz~ lucky i still remember a part of what i composed.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Haiku 2