Ayumu hamasaki - A song for xx / Seasons  

Friday, September 14, 2007

Songs from Ayumi Hamasaki..shes da best!

A song for xx

Why am I crying?
Why am I lost?
Why did I stop?
Please tell me
When will I grow up?
How long can I stay a child?
Where have I come running from?
Where am I running to?

I had no place to live. I couldn't find one.
I don't know if I could have any hope for the future.

They always said I was a strong child.
They praised me, saying "you must be strong to not cry."
I didn't want those words at all.
So I pretended not to understand.

Why are you laughing?
Why are you by my side?
Why are you leaving me?
Please tell me.
When did you become strong?
Since when have you felt weakness?
How long must you wait
for the day you understand to come?

The sun is rising. I must go soon.
I can't stay in the same place forever.

You will someday be betrayed by your trust in people.
I thought it was the same as being rejected.
At the time I didn't have that kind of strength.
I definitely knew too much.

They always said I was a strong child.
They praised me, saying "you must be strong not to cry."
The more people said things like that,
the more even laughing became agony.

I was born alone. I'll go on living alone.
I thought that surely that kind of life is appropriate.

Dearest

It would be nice if
we could throw away everything
but what is most important;
Reality is just cruel

Whenever I close my eyes
you're there,
smiling

Ah- I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep

Are all people sad?
They are forgetful creatures...

For that which you should love,
for that which gives love:
give it your all

Ah- when we met
we were so awkward
We've taken the long road;
we've hurt each other along the way

Ah- I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep

Ah- when we met
we were so awkward
We've taken the long road,
but we've finally arrived


Seasons



This year, another season has passed.
Memories have become faded.
The border between my vague dream and
reality has become blurred.

Even so, the dream I once told you of
had not a single lie in it.
La La-i

Today was fun,
and tomorrow will surely be fun as well.
"These days will continue forever,"
or so I thought at the time.

Throughout the endless days I felt
as if something was missing.

I blamed it on these unnatural times,
and just gave up.
La La-i

Today was very sad,
and even if I cry tomorrow,
someday the time will come that I can laugh
and remember the time we had together.

How much time must pass by,
in this finite existence of ours?
We'll live in the now,
and what will we find?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button