Eric Clapton - Change the world  

Friday, September 14, 2007

Eric Clapton - Change the world

If i could reach the stars
Pull one down for you
Shine it on my heart
So you could see the truth
That this love i have inside
is everything it seems
but for now i find
it's only in my dreams

If i could change the world
i would be the sunlight in your universe
you would think my love was really something good

Baby if i could change the world
if i could be king
even for a day
I'd take you as my queen
I'd have no other way
and our love will rule
in this kingdom we've made
till then i'll be a fool
wishing for the day

I like this song...and if i could change the world, i would change it according to almost everyone needs and mine as well. Not that i am selfish but yet it is impossible to create a perfect world and it truely won't exist. Perhaps in heaven it exists but how perfect it is i won't know till i die and if i will ever go to heaven. I weep for the pain and sorrow everytime i see one but there is nothing much we can do but to do as much as we can...am i confusing?Haha... God bless everyone else.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button