What's next?  

Friday, May 30, 2008

A few of my friends ask me what i am going to do after i graduate. Go back Brunei, stay or somewhere else. Well personally i am not really sure yet cos there are a lot of factors that influence my move. Money, family, love, self-interest and performance.

Though the future is unpredictable regardless of what decisions we made. Well at least i planned how things MAY be then. . .

1) After graduate. Go back Brunei to work. Thats what i thought when i first came here. Money is good and in 6 months i can buy a lot of things XD. in 2 years. I would travel to somewhere far...

2)Stay in KL for 2 years then go back Brunei. Then my pay will be higher. Muahaha.

3)Depends if i got a gf or not and if she is willing to go back to Brunei with me. To be decided in the future. Haha...

4) Depends if a miracle ( kena jackpot ) happen to my family. If im still single. I'll go to S.Korea and teach.

5)If kena jackpot... i'll travel around and help people. ^^ Bring my baby around.

6)Stay in Malaysia for life. I may if circumstances allow...


Like i said. It's unpredictable. At least i planned for my future ^^

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ What's next?