Day one of year three  

Monday, May 26, 2008

Woke up at a good time after my sleep. I so love my eye blinder! No bothers when my roomie on the lights in d middle of the night. Im quite sensitive u know.

Fixed my proposals a bit then off i go to the uni. Hot day and suddenly mr Edwin called to get me to photostat things. Uni's xerox station was full so i had to walk allll the bloody way to the morning market area to xerox. Not eaten since then i was damn hungry.

Had a heavy lunch with Evelyn thy all.

How was the first lecture today. Well i ady felt like puking before and the humour brought out by the lecture makes me wanna puke more.

There were other things as well... but guess i should try to be ignore or thick. Just try to do what i am suppose to do and rock with it. You cant just let things take over ya do ya??

Just dun wish to let things crash into me and be unhappy. . .

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Day one of year three