Truth or lies?  

Thursday, May 8, 2008

"I will love you eternally"

"No matter what I will support you and be with you through thicks and thins"

"No one can replace you in my heart"

"I wont look for others, I promise"

"I will do anything for you"

"You are my everything, no one else seems important to me"

These are words... most men said. Those who have a broken heart will say its a lie. those who had their first love... well.. you know. Below will be my version. haha.

"I will love you eternally" / I am loving you before i "will". Forever, if not a lover, a friend.

"No matter what I will support you and be with you through thicks and thins" / Even if you are somebody's husband. I'll still help u as a loving friend.

"No one can replace you in my heart" / Yes no one.

"I wont look for others, I promise" / <<< thats the biggest lie i tell you. Still to be honest, if i had someone ady, i wont look for others cos i be busy looking after my own ;)

"I will do anything for you" / I will do anything i can do with my ability for you.

"You are my everything, no one else seems important to me" / My parents are. Never forget your parents and your in-laws. because without them, there wont be you and her. :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Truth or lies?