Bites ~  

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I got six mosquito bites on my right arm and three on the left. Didn't count those on my legs yet. Had it last night when i think my roomate forgot to switch on the aircond and close d window???

************************************************

A bestfriend of mine broke up after a year plus relationship. I was the first to know since im so close to her. She was rather confused and guess i know how it feels since i went through it before and i still feel the pains now tho. What made me felt more painful was the things she said. Well firstly i don't know whts the reason for them but it seems that guys are stereotyped in a way tho i agree majority of the boy are almost the same.

Well first was that she was disappointed and "opened her eyes" to how guys see girls and the second was that she will "find it hard to trust guys again". It was also a blow to me cos... well the first statement was okay but the second statement hurts me a lot now... which is why no wonder.... there's some sort of problem. In a ways its an unfair statement but then... sigh... im confused myself now. Guess my friend's pain infected me and become my pain too.

:(

************************************************************

Sometimes i seem to make wrong decisions to hastily and frequently. Certified stupid. At times... im just a monster. I deserve a punishment on what i did...

************************************************************

Not getting anywhere thinner since i didn't skip my meals...

************************************************************

Semester is going to start in a weeks time. What am i afraid of?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Bites ~