random  

Monday, May 12, 2008


taken during our MMS exam. Well before to be exact. XD. Going off to uni now and paying my 3 month bills which is overdued ><. then goin to uni doin my stuffie as well. Ladies and gentlemen, ever wonder how much potential you have when you finally broke free from your "chains"? ever wonder much time you wasted when you could have been someone now? I did. Haha. Tot of writing a book bout GO with collobation w xin wen and BIGOS. Even tho there are a lot of info on wikipedia and online but having a book published would give easier access to the people. Readin a book is much more better than readin it from the screen right? Well after from uni, i'll start a side proposal with this future project. Man, Voon been to korea and taiwan FREE liaw. So regret that i did't learn it when he nagged me to do so T_T... could have be an intermediate or advance player. Muahaha. In my dreams. . .

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ random