A nightmare come true or am i just ...  

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I had a dream not long ago where i found out things by accident from someone i trust a lot. Somehow did it come true or ahve i just been thinking too much? It really hurts. I don't seem to understand what am i typing or am thinking. It's just that i felt that i was lied on???? Things were okay for me these few days and i disregard my nightmare but... why did it happened?

Yea it sure hurts if one has been lied or something. Maybe i guess i deserved it. But then again the thought just doesn't sound logic. I felt avoided and yet i too felt like a malicious stalker which is sick. I just don't understand why..why ... WHY????

I rather get smacked with the truth and face the pain than ...

Im so confused now. felt like dying.what the hell is wrong with me now? why the hell is it happening...

I hope i am just thinking tooo much. Yes maybe. I hope. Stilll it hurts. Fuck.

Hope i just forget it. Act stupid. Well being stupid is better. No need to think so far. what the hell... sigh... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AddThis Social Bookmark Button