Mirror...  

Saturday, May 17, 2008



Love,
once broken,
is like a crack in the mirror.

Shattered. Never the same again.
The sharp pains, haunting me everynight.
Leaving me in tears... endless tears...

I see myself in tears when i look at the broken mirror.
Glueing it back wont make things right...because..
you will see an incomplete person there...
lost...
lost....
lost...

I don't wish to throw it away,
Nor i wish to keep it.
Why not see the mirror as how it was once beautiful?
instead of looking whats destroyed...

Would cutting myself with the mirror change anything?
Throwing it away or buying a new one?
No ...

Why not... take a fragment of the mirror,
there you see a complete self...
throw the rest away..

Yes there is a solution,
yes there is a possibility,
but ....
but...
but...

Would she take the risk?
the oppourtunity to give each other a chance?

It hurts.. hurts... hurts...
for sometimes a reborn is too late...
and we wish we would just die and fade away...
but that would be stupidity...

drowned and haunted by that i could have done,
but why don't people just understand?

why is it too late when one had finally changed?
Rome was not built in a day
so is my courage...

I can only blame my slowness...
the pain just grows...
what can be done?

There is a pain behind those smiles i see in the mirror...

with tears...
i end.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Mirror...