Trust and expectations  

Monday, November 12, 2007

Trust... What is it actually? A way of believing someone that they can keep their promises? Or was it a bind that keep relationships together. I dare not say never break my promise cos i did and perhaps i often break it. What is the value of promise that we hold? Sometimes when it is our turn to tell the truth, people may not believe us anymore. Too late? Perhaps so and maybe perhaps thats what we deserve for breaking promises. To count, i am burdened with a lot and blessed with a lot of things that i know and peoplthink i don't know. Sometimes there is a need, a temptation to tell it out. Strange but maybe that is not a promise we should keep at the first place. Right now there was this few someone that fears too trust me... well i don't blame them cos one i hurt them twice and second, im not so good a person afterall. Just let time to give itself a proper mend and perhaps soon everything will be ok. Would it? I don't know... I've been drowned myself...

Expectations... we can never expect too much or even a little. Sometimes we just disappoint ourselves and other times we make things worse. To look behind, i wonder did i expect anything... yes or no? I can't answer that myself... i even forgot when is yesterday. Closed all my cases that are problematic and turned over a new leaf. Lifes gotta go and we stay put, we will just die and being left behind... and to start a journey we must first walk....


Above a blog i wrote not knowing what i am writing about...

*************************************************************************************

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Trust and expectations