The Awakening  

Friday, November 9, 2007

Yesterday and today i learned somethings and advice. First was that someone told me just to stop it all. more things i make more problem i create so i stop lo. Was scolded and i think i deserve it is that i make too much fuss in "quarreling with girls" Come to think of it... i seem to forget who i actually am. Forgetting a lot of things and most importantly... men and women are just different and i give myself a hell lot of pressure for nothing positive. Second was changes. Changing for someone was STUPID so we change for ourselves. Why bother to people that can't accept us. True friends accept. If not bye bye. I realize that i never was a problem until now. so... *shrugs* that's it? Another thing is " i am who i am" fact? i dunno... we all make changes thoughout the time we walk past time.

Below is a stream of distorted thoughts...

Who talk to strangers? I know everyone. People confide in me i confide to them. that's my way.


You do gossip in your own group. Did others do do?

I admit wht i say but i can't admit things that i dun think i did say or remember that i really said it. Or could it be that people tot i was saying this and actually i was saying that?

avoiding me? this is so pathetic... like i give a damn and got time to waste. haha... people busy with assignments and getting A's during break "sou bu liaw"

who are the "we" ... thats even more pathetic... one told me to FACE it... how ironic....

***********************************************************************************

this will be my last blog bout craps... dun wan to quarrel like a child. As someone said " you are a man" so well dun give a damn...


Bye and end to all problems. "tomorrow will be a better day" quoted by Pink Tulip. Ignorance is Bliss. Tolerance is all.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ The Awakening