Zzzz  

Monday, July 7, 2008

Can't sleep. might as well blog it out since that someone wasnt around for me :(
I don't know whats in it for me today. I just felt terrible and horrible. Maybe its just not my day? I don't know. Somehow today i just know things... well days ago i knew somethings which is kinda hurtful. It wasnt any of my problem but then its a friend and i do care a lot. Today adds another news which i heard. Kinda hurt that it happened to my friends that i really care a lot. Why? Why? Why? Why does it happens? I wish i can do something to mend it.

I don't understand why it happened. Am i suppose to understand it? Lately the days don't feel right. Even i can felt it. Over sensitivity? I don't know. It sucks and i beginning to feel the pain. Don't even know where went wrong? Academics? Family? It was stressful indeed.

Assume that this happens or if it was just my sensitivity. If im wrong, im wrong. . . Erm... dunno how to put it in words. Kinda difficult but isn't it that if you tend to avoid things it tends to go wrong? Things were okay but fear eventually make things wrong. Somehow doing either things make things wrong. It's just that more ppl get hurt.

I don't know what i see or hear but hell i wish i can shut off and leave a peacefull life. . .

Why do i have to know things last? It sucks when... no it HURTS when "eh, you dunno meh? " and "eh. i tot you know"

WHY WHY AM I IN THIS MISERABLE STATE???

EVERYDAY IS A TORTURE. T_T

I did try to be open... i tried everything...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Zzzz