lalala  

Tuesday, July 22, 2008






Its been a while i didn't blog bout my feelings and stuffs. A lot happened lately of course.Ups and downs and sudden twists. Academics been itchy as usual. Didn't actually know how well have i done but i gotta work hard on it (fingers crossed). My table is still a mess as usual. Haha. What to do? What to do? Go clean up!!!

Not long ago i broke down again upon touching some sensitive things in my life. Why do you always have to cry? So much pain n the blood just can't stop bleeding. It never stops but drys up as a scab until i fall again. Thank God a dear friend is always there to "cocoon" me up so i will calm down and feel really really safe and better. World isn't really a good place :(

Well ever wonder how people that appear to be innocent and angelic is actually someone else if u look inside? How queer life is. A lot of these people actually swims around us and they don't really harm anyone. It's just ???? when we found out whats underneath. Not a crocodile under a calm river but perhaps a destroyed beautiful coral reefs under a calm beautiful crystalike shore?

Went jusco few nights ago with my housemate. Window shop at 10 pm where shops are closing n cam whoring. Kidnapped elmo for Chivalry Amulet and had a bite at those jap rice. UEK. no wonder 40 percent discount. Not delicious.

Hell i dunno how we end up somewhere far far about 30 minutes away from Midvalley just to drink some tea. =_= I do regret going out with you Mr Yan.

Oh i wonder how things will be. Its getting tougher everyday and i am becoming weaker every moment. My mood is a swing and hell someday i gonna blow up and perhaps make ppl so pissed of me.

ANGRY

SAD

HURT

MEAN

I don't have nothing much to lose. I somehow lost a lot... what's more a few more pains???

This noon 3 plus and i was in slumber again... hurtful thoughts hunt me again and well... why why why? An awful nightmare about my family again this morning. Sigh.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ lalala