Wednesday  

Wednesday, July 9, 2008




How are things lately? I think theres tension among the atmosphere lately. Was angry today. Guilty as well for my fault. Sigh. I just read a comic strip of China earthquake victims. It was sad. I was moved to tears by the things people do. Some fought till the last of their breath. Others sacrifice their live to save another. One protected her baby with her body and another woke up from the death. I was sad and happy that the things that are happening. Maybe some may think the stories are generated to make money and donation but its very genuine you see.

After reading the strips. Well it touched my heart and made me realize some things in life. Really do wish i could go there to help those people tho.

Theres a snapshot of Evelyn snatching my laptop and playing counterstrike. 50 kills in barely half an hour!!! and there was koon with her solero ice cream and me with my smarties. XD

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Wednesday