Bon Odori  

Tuesday, July 22, 2008






Finally got the time to edit my pics and blog about Bon Odori. I've been waiting for this event since last year and Wowee im here again for the second and probably the last time? This time i bring Li Zhao, Koon and De You with me. Better than last year where i was alone. This year however... i too wish that "that someone" was with me. Anyhow i do appreciate my friends who accompanied me there. It was heaty there as usual and my neck... turn here and there until wanna drop ady. haha. Went home after the end of the second dance and we had a late supper at Murni. Good laugh there and i do enjoy tht night. tho i end up with a bit of headache >< Thats the end of my happy night. Don't know when i will have another happy time. Didnt expect much tho i wish... there is...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Bon Odori