right or wrong?  

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sometimes there are things we do where it can be right at wrong at the same time. Right for us and wrong for them and vice versa. How wrong can one thing be? Harms them or just disagrees with them? And how right could one thing be? agrees with them so they are happy?

Well maybe lately i just done things i may think its wrong for myself but then... still i do it. Why? Well maybe the wrong this is the way out? Well sometimes its a choice and there is a way out but yet i choose to do it still. Maybe it's hard to explain... maybe there is no need to explain... i don't know. but i know i am happy with my decision because thought it may be wrong and make me suffer a bit... i don't care because i may be happier and glad now...

A bit tired of my life sometimes... many things i used to wish and do is beyong my reach now... things that i believe i can do but with a small careless mistake everything is gone gone down into the pits of miserables...

Sometimes it seems i have a choice, a way out to a happier choice but then maybe im just afraid... or maybe i just don't wish to cos it may have an impact... i don't know... haha... life is... full of ups and downs.

Sometimes what we want came too late when we have finally decided to let go. Argh and this happens two times in my personal life. Wonder why it had to be that way...
A challenge to me whether am i brave enough to make drastic decisions? Well see how... i still have time...

I'm waiting for my health to heal now. Once im healed... im out for a kill...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ right or wrong?