bye to yesterdays sorrows...  

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Finally i've done all my assignments. It was kinda tougher this semester where i got to tackle two alone. Worse i had the most personal sinful act. FORGET AND BEING CARELESS. Ouch, that hurts a lot to one of my academic research. It was a rushy period but still i'm not satisfied with my work. Well, what you do is what you get so better be prepared with it.

I wonder when will my blogspot be okay. It's been a month that my blog was damaged... well its the server actually. 2 porblems encountered. one is that my Internet Explorer cant see my new update tho the posts are up. My other frens can see my new updates but i cant. T_T boo hoo. The second problem was i can't even see the new entris of my blog either. All my friends blog were one month outdated and i missed out a lot of new entries i guess. Esp from Jestina's one. Wonder when will this problem be fixed. Can't blog or read any blog due to this. ISH!!! Anyone how to fix it let me know ah!!!

Yesterday was a release of pressure for me with a personal secret friend.Can't believe i did it again... but well the dam is overflowed and need to be let go sooner or later. Many things and problems poured out. Thanks friend for your help. Appreciate you forever.

Bad news just struck me this morning. Can't go back Brunei. Farm production was terrible and just can't afford to go back. :( Been missing home for quite sometime now. I wonder hows life ot my family since great uncle died. Hope is soul is at peace.bit sad that i can't make it home to pay my last respects to him. Life is indeed unfair but i do believe that one must suffer to finally reach happiness or so-called success.

My tummy is still growing. Gettin fat. Been on diet for quite some time tho.

The rest of my stories remain tut tut tut

AddThis Social Bookmark Button