I'm waiting for your love...  

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm waiting for your love...
since the day i crave your name...
painfully in my heart...
never forgetting you.

Days have been better,
with the mouse becoming the tiger,
mind becoming mature,
and the heart growing pure.

Sacrifice he made,
doing silly things he never thought of,
Singing songs for passion to her,
Growing flowers in her heart...

Those silent tears i let go,
each drop like a diamond,
dried with tomorrow's happiness..
hoping someone would notice it...

I'm waiting for your love...
How long do i have to wait?
With each day passing by,
I felt like years had gone...

Oh dearest flower of all flowers,
what commission you want?
that will give you confidence
and later surrender under my wing...

Strength i will give you,
confidence is there,
purity i have,
love is endless...

Would you embrace my love?
I'm waiting for your love...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button