Things to get for 2009. A New Year.  

Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's gonna be 2009 in a matter of days. Been neglecting my blog for an awful period of time. There's a lot that i've not post up yet. >< Well here's my wishlist or things that imma need to get next year.




YES A NINTENDO DS. Been wanting to have it for a pretty long time. Since i'm working part time now with a decent pay... and saving aggresively and organizing my money ( FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE) properly. I'd get this GODLIKE artifact around Feb. I hope unless some unforseen circumstances stabbed me from the back and i had to delayed it. T_T Not decided what colour to get yet. Any suggestions? I thinking about White, Enamal Blue, Green, Cobalt blur or Red. VOTE !!!




YES A PANASONIC LUMIX PROSUMER!!! And it bloody costs RM 1.4K at the moment. Will only get this by the end of 2009. So expensive la... price should be dropping then and i'll get this as a christmas gift for myself. One year to go, One year to save.

That's the only two item that i'll get for myself. Nothing else i need unless my laptop got divorced me. Need her a lot and i don't really need a new once.

Other stuff that i may need to get...

Socks. yeah. Socks. Most of those i'm wearing now got holes. Thinking of getting those coloured socks.

Shoes. Two pairs. A black leather one and a sporty one. My current shoe got a hole there and the other white one, sort of got a tear at the sides. May get the leather one when imma grad.

Sling bag. White Converse that i saw in Midvalley or the $$$ ones by Bagman. Good for my laptop and it's rainproof.

Umbrella. God know. She knows. I need one. I lost a new one not long ago. There's a bloody good auto umbrella by Denise tho. It costs RM 47!!!!!> Boss, can i get a discount?

FOSSIL watch or some watch. My Beverly Hills is in Brunei. Spoiled. My dad's Christa Carol Paris watch... I'll be dead when he found out what happened to his watch.

Jeans. Im getting bigger each month. Trying to slim down but there isnt much improvement.

Vest. Clothes. Gonna get some to shape myself out.

Fish Foot Spa. My feet... smells cos i got lostsa dead skin there. Even cutting my nails is a pain.

Thermoflast. Hot soup at nite when imma at work.

Emm Emm. Guess that's it? Well i do have wishes and some resolutions. But that will remain a secret ^^

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Things to get for 2009. A New Year.