One Noodle  

Monday, December 1, 2008






Arigato Li Li ! for treating me a lovely dinner at One Noodle SS2. I do enjoy there a lot and it was my first time there. I forgot what is the name of the noodle i ate and the drink but it was fabulous.They have super big bowls and "meaty" noodles. The drinks are decent and best of all... THE CHILLIES!!!! Yes i know i can't eat a lot due to my health but it's been a long time i divorced Chillies and now i want to remarry them. Haha. But i guess i wont be eating any other chillies other than the one in One noodle and certain chicken rice chillies. Haha. Also had a bite of Li Li's tong shui. Ginger tong yuan? Can't remember but it's a sweet and spicy taste of ginger that kinda ooch me >< A place i will go again, but for the sake of the chillies ! Thanks again Lim Li Li. ^^ Not posting my own pic here cos i looked fat ><

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ One Noodle