My wine adventures...  

Monday, December 1, 2008








My Wine adventures. . .
Before i had my interview at Denise, i actually interviewed for a job in the Garden's beside Midvalley as a retail assistant for an artshop. The pay was good and it's someplace i enjoyed to be in. Sadly i didn't get it and then happily i didn't cos my dar;ing told me it was really inconvenient. My second interview was with Denise the Wine shop in SS2. It was like a heaven sent job. I passed by the shop and there was vacancy for a WINE ADVISER and it needn't any EXPERIENCE. SO i went in, had my interview and few hours later i was HIRED. Very thankful for the job. My had starting pay with RM5 per hour and now RM6.^^

Has my first training at Hotel Equatorial KL. Training as a Someliar.(Did i get that spelling right?) Well i had 4 glasses of white wines, 3 glasses of red and a whisky from scotland which is a decade plus old) The experience was high-class and i never thought that i had the privilege to be inside a ballroom to drink those super expensive wines. Somemoew everyone was wearing formal while i only had my uniform.

Don't know when was my next training would be but i had drank a number of variety by now. Ausssie wine, Frenh, argentinan and chilian wine. And i had inputed a lot of wine knowledge in me. My favourite wine would now be Pertaringa Moscato. A white wine which is easy to drink. I don't really like red wines tho. Most are harsh with a level of tannin. Whites are better :)

Now im a sort of "manager" in charge of a small outlet. probably the size of my kitchen in Unique Seafood restaurant. Lovely place and it feels good to work independently here. No need to face stares by my co workers where it feels a bit weird and thus stopping my selling skills. I perform well better here.

There are indeed pains in this industry. One of it is having "jiu mo" or alllergic to certain substances in the wine. I had a bloody itch now for three days and i usually get heavy red patches if i drink a large amount of wine. 4 days ago i had 4 glasses of Shiraz and the second day a few glasses of Cab Sau.Now my itch is still killing me.

I also have broken a bottle of wine that costs me rm94.30 and it sure is a pain if i broke another bottle. Imagine i broke a RM 500 plus plus wine. God have mercy on me T_T. It's a pain too since i was shifted to Unique Seafood. Cycling there to work and back home late at night. It was tiring and i actually kinda broke down on my first night travelling a freaking 45 minutes home.

Work was tough indeed and it certainly had a strong impact on my character. I must say that my mind was shapped differently now and that i've become more mature and different. Maybe no one judges how one should think of oneself. But this is how i've felt due to some thoughts that had lingered in my mind.

Payday is coming next week when lady boss is back from thai.Gonna solve my problem real soon. Parents not sending me any money for my living expenses now too so it's all up to me now.

I had this vision , a dream that i want to be with with this person. Good changes are stepping into me one by one and i just hope that person can see the possibility and happiness in what i see. it''s been awfully a painful journey that i went through. God knows how much agony i took to reach this level. I wish for a blessing. No i want a blessing. . .i really need her a lot. I love her a lot. and i damn care and love her a lot more than anyone in this world.

Cigars
David, my district manager gave me a stick of cigar today. Value of rm7 per stick. XD

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ My wine adventures...