Tagged  

Monday, December 29, 2008

Starting time : Timeless

Name : Louis Wong Jau Yn
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : Er... ><
Height : 180 cm


Have you ever been on a plane : yes
Swam in the ocean : Can't swim well
Fallen asleep at school : Yea....
Broken someone’s heart : :( Yes...
Fell off your chair : yes

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yes
Saved e-mails : Deleted a lot
What is your room like : Mess
What's right beside you: a cup of bovril and... a book. Warcraft Archives XD
What is the last thing you ate : Biscuits

Ever had... Chicken pox : yes
Sore throat : Right now
Broken nose : no
Do you Believe in love at first sight : No.
Like picnics : yes....



Who was/were... The last person you danced with : A lady in my dreams :)
Last made you smile : When Melissa Poh tagged me
You last yelled at : I yell too much

Today did you... Talk to someone you like : yes
Kissed anyone : I wish

Get sick : yes
Talk to an ex : yes
Miss someone : yes

Who do you really hate: The Bully, The Smiling Bitch, The Backstabber Slut, The Illogic Whore. NSFL
Do you like your hand-writing : Hate it
Are your toe nails painted : no
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : hers... :x
What color shirt are you wearing now : I'm naked

Are you a friendly person : I think so....
Do you have any pets : One lost, the other died :'(
Do you sleep with the TV on : Never
What are you doing right now : answering your questions...
Can you handle the truth : Yes, I'd prefer the truth

Are you closer to your mother or father : Mom
Do you eat healthy : I want to.....
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : yea
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Yu Hua
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : depends on company....
Are you confident : depends on what I'm doing....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1) Same as Mel. Dancing for SEA GAMES !!!
2) Went to SMMG and had... a horrible and tough life onwards
3) NO Life
4) NO good memories
5) Full of....

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Get married with her....
2) Bring my family and her's to travel together
3) Charity
4) Learn all sorts of art. Play Piano, Cook...
5) Do all the above things

5 of my bad habits
1) Ahem
2) Shop when i got money too
3) Can't take care of myself well
4) Not really organized as i am b4
5) impatient

5 places I am living in
1) my room
2) my living room
3) my toilet
4) my store room
5) my kitchen

5 people I tag
let's see if the fellow Utarians for tags....

Lazy to tag la.. wanna sleep liaw ><

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Tagged