Mobile hunt ~ Motorola or Alcatel?  

Thursday, February 7, 2008





Currently I'm using a Nokia 3120 which i bought before coming to KL one and a half year ago. This baby of mine suffered a lot where i drop it a hell lot of times.while running, jumping and even walking. Thank God Nokia was made for durability but yet it too has its limits. My cover was scratched like wtf... ( well blame me cos im very rough and so careless) and there is something wrong with the audio output. Well i'm planning to get a new mobile by April or May. Saving up $$ then get what i want.

I'm not aftering those with highly cutting edge features that costs a lot but well a decent one for me is enough and this time with a camera. Been sniffing around doing research and so far there four models appeal me. Motorola V3i/colours, Motorola V3x and Alcatel OT C825. Yes Alcatel and i doubt if anyone heard of it or even knows it exists. It's an old company tho.

I'll be comparing them here and well hopefully you reading this will vote or suggest me anything. Nope i won't be aftering Nokia or S.E. Yes they are good but well not my type...

Well below here are some of the pics of the camera that i would love to have by May something and the links are where you can find the specs.

http://www.mobile88.com/mobilegallery/specification.asp?phone=alcatel_ot_c825&pg=spec&prodid=20572&cat=9

http://www.mobile88.com/mobilegallery/specification.asp?phone=motorola_v3x_/_v1150&pg=spec&prodid=731&cat=3

http://www.mobile88.com/mobilegallery/preview.asp?spec=motorola_v3i&prodid=868&cat=3&path=40,3

Now the comparisons according to my needs~

Designs
Motorola has a futuristic design on the exterior and it gives me a WOW feeling while Alcatel looks dull a bit but because it gives me a leather feeling (not real leather but chrome made actually) and i like leather too... I've always wanted a clamshell phone but i don't know would a slide one be suitable. The interior design of Motorola for me is erm... futuristic but then not my type. Alcatel... well the keypads lights are sorta uneven but the keypads itself is good. I'm undecisive between these two brands. Furthermore not many people owns an Alcatel so having one make me "special" a bit. . . haha...

Camera
Motorola V3i - 1.2 / Vx 2.0 / Alcatel 1.3

Vx rules with Macro mode, Night mode and flash while others don't have.

Hm ~ so far i think these are the only differences i can spot. Others are okay tho... Now i just don't know which to choose. There has been a rumour that Motorola will be stopping it's mobile production and well Alcatel... i only know Summit near Sunway sells them. Where else can i find them? Any hope u guys can leave me some comments...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Mobile hunt ~ Motorola or Alcatel?

  • L.W.Jau Yn
    February 7, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

    qqestore.com

    My dear friend Sharen suggested me that site in brunei and damn HP there is a hell lot cheaper!!! SO i think i be saving till i go brunei... but then theres no Alcatel in brunei ler...

  • Anonymous
    February 7, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

    promotional grantee efficient nazism sectorabout stands yearn disclosures anaudience doubled awareness
    lolikneri havaqatsu