Lonely week  

Friday, February 8, 2008

It's Sat morning and it's my first time not a home for chinese new year. Was really sad not to be there but well guess im just unlucky. This whole week i've been productive tho... sorting my notes and assignments. It will be an academically fruitful year for me.

Wed i did attempt to go to my aunts place but then, the KTM at Midvalley was freaking packed.Full of foreigners. Second day lesser a bit but still packed. Was there from noon till night time. It was a bit awkward for me when i was there. Sigh ~ their house was great... even the toilet was so high tech that you could eat n sleep in there. haha...

Tomorrow will be going to Temple with housemate. Pray pray? I don't know, just visiting and see how things goes.

These few nights had been lonesome and awful.But this morning i had a weird dream. Dreamt that i had a beautiful daughter out of nowhere. Hehe... I think i muz have been affected by my baby cousin. katlyn... she is so cute. Lol, it will be another half a decade plus till i become a daddy.haha...

********************************************************
just took a break and cook my breakfast. Had fried rice with carrots and beans in it. ><
********************************************************

Sigh ~ What else would be coming up in life when uni reopens again? A lot of things to meddle with. . . Somethings that are in me are missing as well... will it come back again???

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Lonely week