Saturday - I'm guilty  

Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm really really guilty...

It's saturday and i can't recall i've studied or done anything useful... so sombre... T_T fats around my tummy are building up as well and later i'll be jumping up and down... will i really slim down in 6 months??? Well if you don't try, you never know wht results will there be.

Just last night i signed up facebook and hell.. it was addictive. No wonder some of my friends didn't show signs of update in friendster =_="

Just cleaned my unit yesterday and be expecting a new housemate by monday. SOme gal frmo Kuantan, Jan intake... heard from Su lin she looks "not bad". I wonder how was that suppose to look like.. XD

Those wounds don't seem to heal... and i seem to be changing...

"Are humans fake" direct translation from chinese quoted from a dear friend. Well, we are real but maybe it's our character that keeps on ever changing... If not... maybe its the expectations we seek?

I believe all of us just wants to be happy but then sometimes we seem to want more... jealousy is one reason and persons jealousy is the cause of all problems together with selfishness. Well maybe a bit is okay since there are different degrees of it.

When we first know a person... wow...after we get too close or somethings... things changed? or have our expectations disappoined? Have been constantly living under people terms and being ourselves is sinful? Nah... i think its just me who have been like that... i used to say yes and uh-hih. I don't mind doing things for people tho... then when i start to resist... things seem to go against me.... why? can't i not have my own needs and wants???

Maybe it's just a balance of life. With pains and sufferings... we got more experience and more maturity over a period of time. There is nohting much we can do except to compromise. Give and take, send and receive. If everyone is willing to do so, maybe things will be more okay abit.

The weather has been brighting up a bit. ^_^. Hope days will be better. My exam ends on 18, last one standing. BK B and next year BK B. That's the only sub i had to go through alone. But.. heheh... the lecturer had been VERY helpful a LOT that is a guarantee pass. Keke...

Shakespeare ( did i get his spelling rite? ) once said we're all actors and actresses and the world is our stage. hm~ i wonder who wrote the script for us.Haha... I can't deny im a bad person but i am also kind? or have i just been following all the time? Don't know lah... today will be a memory for tomorrow. Mske the best of today so it will be a good memory for the future... ^^

Just had kopi ais and peanut butter sandwich and had em stuck between my teeth.><

End of todays entry. signing off..

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Saturday - I'm guilty