Buffet at One world Hotel  

Saturday, June 13, 2009






A hearty meal at Cinnamon at one world hotel. It costs around rm90 to each of us and wowee ~ a good bargain. Enjoyed a lot there. Took helllllll lotsa pics. And i will never eat fresh oyesters anymore. Don't really understand what is so good about it. Haha.. i'd rather eat bass, cheese and those that i really enjoyed. Went to watch Wolverine after the meal. SYOK BANAR. Eh seh... not used brunei language for a long while. It' a good movie to watch. Effects are great too. Went home quite late. . .

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ Buffet at One world Hotel

  • Anonymous
    January 14, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

    I want not agree on it. I over warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the whole story.

  • Anonymous
    January 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

    Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

  • Anonymous
    January 20, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

    Opulently I agree but I dream the collection should have more info then it has.

  • Anonymous
    February 26, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

    hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros were around 190 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

  • Anonymous
    March 17, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

    good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 210 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

  • Anonymous
    January 28, 2013 at 2:15 AM  

    Мое места слева и я вынужден там садиться… Эй говорун, ты б успокоился желание головой подумал в самом деле :) [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-dachnom-stroitelstve/109-dachnoye-stroitelstvo-svoimi-rukami.html]строительные порталы санкт петербурга[/url]

  • Anonymous
    August 30, 2022 at 2:55 AM  

    live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173