date with janice...again...  

Friday, April 25, 2008





Just finish my exam today...was ok with the exams but unhappy with some other things. Luckily other things come up to cheer me up. First was shian suddenly askin me out to L'oreal warehouse before i even got the chance to sleep. Well i bought a Sanf Beige Loreal hair dye. A bit nervous of what it will do to my look. But its once in a life time thingy so imma do it... Then it was time to meet up Janice too. She ate this tongshui ... green bean and i ate this lovely apple and lemon which is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happily sour :) Then i got her to pick a ticket from the lottery counter and i won rm3! YEAH!!! I really hope i could win some money to help my parents...

Called up home and talk to my dad too. Feeling is again...

signing off....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button