Choices  

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not been blog seriously for months and i seem to lost touch of my composure. FInally it has come to a stage where i had to make choices. By the end of this april. Life's gonna get serious and critical and imma going to step into a new phase of life. Just that i had some troubles on where to go and what to do. Earlier, everything was planned well. But somehow something else struck me and i asked myself.... are you confident? are you sure? Many things swirl into my mind and i dun even know what i can really do. It's money that bugs me a lot. Got parents and bro to take care and my own future.

I'm only 22. coming 23. most may see this as a "still young" age. but .. maybe im just too ambitious or had high expectations in my life? And i just keep asking myself that shud i go back to brunei or something. Brunei used to flourish well.. but now.. it's not as it is. A lot of things are more expensive than malaysia here too.

what do i really want? Why do i had to go through this journey alone?

A lot of my friends.. most of them will be playing around after their studies. Kinda envious cos, i dun seem to have any line to follow and play through. All im worried is money and getting a job and those kinda stuff.

What to do? I was born in this life.And i want to change my life. But i know it is going to be hard...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Choices