15th Jan. Life. Fragile isn't it? Accident.  

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just yesterday morning. Around 7.45 am around my condo. I had an accident. Can't remember anything that happened except waking up semi-consciously on the road. Mei Ling just happened to be there when she saw me. Said i was lying in the middle of the road and the bicycle was somewhere and people were dragging me to the pavement. Then i guess i must have woke up then. Cos i was tryin to take out my phone and call my parents. I was closing my eye. and bloody hell then i realize i didn't have any credit. Mei Ling called from the otherside of the road then i was lucky she was somehow there.A lot of things i cant remember then. Like she was there helping me up and it was me locking the bicycle to the chain instead of her. I tot it was her doing it.

Well i think after chainin the bicycle i was sent ot UM Hospital Trauma and Emergency Center.Had a two jabs. Arm and my Butt. Ouch. I was lucky that my balls are still intact having to ride on a bicycle.

Spent two hours in agony at the ward. Keep holding my head. Had a big swell on my head and a lot of tissue torn. arms and legs. Ouch. Even walking is a pain now.

Was discharged around 2 pm. Still went to uni to show em im alright :) was happy that a lot cared for me :) :) :)

Woke up with more pains in the upper part body.

I'm alive now. Glad and relieved. A bit guilty too. Thank God im here again. Its a very traumatic and scary experience. But i got through it and stayed strong.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ 15th Jan. Life. Fragile isn't it? Accident.