Uncle Hasim Yek : RIP  

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today a shocking news came to me. My young uncle, younger than me by a few years. Died in a car accident in sarawak. Think that the hand gear rupture into his heart and died.

Can't believed it. Everytime i see in news about people dying in car accidents. Now it occured to someone close to me :( It's a hard to express feeling.

Don't know what to do. Except being sad. Passed away at 3 pm. I smsed him at 6pm. I knew he couldn't read it anymore. But its the only way i can communicate with him. Told him Why? and i miss him and love him.

This are the words he put in his friendster...

Without struggle, there can be no success. Love is very important to you but then again, so is your whole life.

You want what's best for you. You valve strength gained through experience

Can't help but shed tears for him. his a funny and good person.I last saw him a year ago in miri. Now. never will i see him again. Mom cried. Relatives. Everyone.

What to do?

Rest In Peace. Uncle.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Uncle Hasim Yek : RIP